Friday, April 29, 2016

HTC 10 Throttling quite a bit.

Hi there.
I have my 10 for a day now and it's my first HTC phone. Because I love overclocking and stuff I've already installed Qualcomm Trepn Profiler even though I don't even have root yet.

The SD820 is a Quadcore BigLittle with core 0 and core 1 maxing out at 1.59ghz while core 2 and 3 go to 2.15ghz.

So I've used my favorite app called stability test v2.7 and did a short run.
To be fair I've been using the phone the whole time with "normal usage" so it was already pretty warm.
But yeah, I don't know the SoC temperature, the phone itself didn't feel more like 40c.

And it dropped to 1.3ghz pretty fast. Normalised CPU load is about 70%




So yeah. Any experiences outside from Benchmarking? I doubt that a 1.3ghz Kryo core will slow anything down if all 4 of them are working, but still. 1.3 instead of 2.15 +1.6 is a little difference.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SOD7KY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment