Saturday, August 27, 2016

Freezing issues...

Good evening all.. Just looking for some help if possible. I absolutely love Remix OS and I am really enjoying it so far. I have a dell inspirion 3000 11 inch 2 in 1 laptop. Everything works like a champ and its super smooth. I've installed to my hard drive with a window 10 dual boot. My issue is this: It will randomly just freeze, no matter what I am doing. browsing the web, looking at settings, watching a video, etc. It just freezes and then i have to hold the power button down to reboot. (is there a shortcut key or something to try to kill a task or is the power button the only option?) does anyone else have this issue? I've tried the latest update and that seemed to make it worse, so i downgraded but it still happens from time to time.


Any help or advice would be wonderful.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bzjcjW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment