Monday, August 29, 2016

Note 7 Snapdragon vs Exynos

I have always used smartphones with a Snapdragon in them and been waiting a long time for a decent Note to come out to upgrade my S4. I have heard a mixed bag in regards to Snapdragon and Exynos from various review sites and reading peoples comment. Some say SD820 runs hot during gaming, some say Exynos throttles a lot during gaming while others say the SD produce better sound and the Exynos is not optimized well.

So I thought the best place to find out for sure is from XDA. To set the scene, I mainly be using the Note 7 for music, gaming and watching anime. Performance and battery life is the main things I am looking for, anyone able to comment on personal experience with the variant they have or really know your stuff in regards to the variants, would be much appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bWlyvy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment