Monday, August 29, 2016

The phone of my dreams?

Hello, all.

I've recently discovered Huawei and their larger-than-standard phablets. Before now, I only wished for a 7"-8" tablet with a cellular radio... Now I come to find out... It's a thing.

I've just started looking into how to get one of these behemoths into my hands... Sadly it seems I may have to ditch Sprint (CDMA) to do so... But to realize such a huge phone... I'd do it in a second.

Can anyone tell me about Huawei's supply chain into the USA? How do I go about buying one?

Also, the devices I'm looking at seem to be a bit on the old side... The Mediapad X2 being the most current. Is this correct? Am I not seeing something new about to hit the scene?

Educate me. I'm kinda over using strictly what my carrier says I can.

(I've just realized this post likely belongs in Q&A. My apologies. Please move it if you see fit. Thank you.)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bW5ie7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment