Saturday, September 3, 2016

Any Recommended Stable Roms

Hi,
I do understand this question has been asked time and again but I require help in finding a stable rom. This is for my Dad's phone so it should meet most of the criteria I've mentioned below :
1) A 5.0+ rom (4.4.4 is good but no Material Design)
2) I don't require a rom with all the bells and whistle's, just something neat and simple.
3) A decent SoT but the battery standby should be good.
4) It should be something recent (and by that I mean not a 2 years old rom, somewhere around the last year line).
5) Everything in the rom should work as it should, i.e. , no broken features, no fc's etc.

I know I may be asking for a near perfect rom but anything close to the lines of above criteria should do.
I'm sorry if you came across this as a bit rude.
Thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bZ6UAf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment