Friday, September 2, 2016

Blu Studio 5.0 C HD keeps getting caught in boot loop

My phone keeps going into boot loop. I flash the stock ROM, root it, restore apps and system data and it works fine for a while then I start getting "unfortunately <some google app> has stopped" and then that app will do an automatic update which shuts down my phone and it won't restart, it just keeps running the boot screen over and over. I've done this 4 times over the last six months! I'd like to know why this keeps happening and if there's a faster/easier way to restore/recover my data than reloading everything after flashing the ROM. (NOTE: I'm new to all of this so please keep the tech terms to the minimum.)
Thanks for any help you can provide.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bRIPws
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment