Friday, September 2, 2016

Extremely inaccurate sleep tracking

I find that gf2 sleep tracking is really inaccurate. I've had the band for almost a week now and I can say so far it has never properly recorded my sleep for even 1 night.

- 1 time it just recorded as inactive the whole night

- I go to sleep at 11pm usually but the few times it recorded, it was several hours later

- sometimes when I take a noon nap it records but usually incomplete.

- today I woke up at 7am but I got a notification at 8.30 asking me to rate my sleep.

Coming from a fitbit charge hr, this band has been a major disappointment so far other than its prettier gfx.

Is my experience typical? Is there anything else I can do to make it more accurate? TIA


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bLWS83
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment