Friday, September 2, 2016

Galaxy S6 will not restore in odin at all

hi there guys

I have a galaxy s6 SH-G920W8 with virgin mobile with a custom rom that has blocked my calling so i have bin trying to restore it back to stock with odin but everytime i try it odin fails either at the sboot.bin part or the NAND write start part. I have tried basically all of the solutions i have seen on google and none of them seem to work. my rooting/computer/modding knowledge is good enough to the point were i wont brick my phone but this has me stumped and i have no idea what to do. the custom rom im using is XtreStoLite-ROM-3.3.1-DPDP with a bunch of the tweaks it comes with. if anyone has any ideas on how i can fix my phone or would even be willing to hook up using teamviewer to help me then that would be great. i work all week from 1230pm-9pm so between that time i wont be able to respond to you guys unless im on break. i hope someone can help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bRHNRd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment