Thursday, September 22, 2016

Is my device gone.....

My Nexus 5x received the nouget update and I wanted to root it. That gave me issues so I downgraded to marshmallow with flying colors and got the device rooted. My goal was to spoof the imei, device ID ect to trick an app to working but somewhere along the way I fricked up. My device currently has no 4g and when I boot up I get a red triangle instead of the orange and it tells me that my device is corrupted and may not work properly I have tried reflashing the whole OS, bootloader and recovery crap but still have no luck. I checked my battery door to see if it was my imei and they both match up so I have no clue what to do any help will be much appreciated!
Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cvAbW8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment