Saturday, September 3, 2016

[Q] MM upgrade question.

Hi, I have Z00A with unlocked bootloader and WW 194 with TWRP installed. I have that because phone was originally CN, but I needed WW firmware.
Until now I was able to use update file with TWRP tweak ( removed lines in updater script) and everything went OK.

My question is, since release of MM, is there a way to upgrade from 194 to it via TWRP? Granted, I can do full ADB sideload, but I would rather not, since I would like to keep all my settings and apps. A good step by step solution with TWRP would be greatly appreciated.

For the reference, I tried official file with TWRP, but since update script file does not have same line that is usually removed it failed with code 7.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c2yijY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment