Friday, September 2, 2016

Recovery after factory reset with no backups-POSSIBLE?

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask this, but I am DESPERATE need of help. My Samsung S6 did a factory reset all be itself and wiped everything from my phone. I have no backups from which to retrieve any data. My question is if there is a work around or a way to retrieve the data, especially text messages. This loss is so devastating to me because among other important ones, there were texts from my late sister that were lost. I have tried running 3rd party software, but with no luck. I have cried until I can't cry anymore. You are my last hope. As I'm not sure how to even view if this post has any replies, I will list my email in hopes someone can help me. Please & thank you! mthomas6808@gmail.com


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bXalHV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment