Saturday, September 24, 2016

Replacement Note 7 locking up/crashing/rebooting after update

Got my replacement note 7 a couple of days ago but been having problems since
I started setting it up and restored it from my other note 7 backup but while it was reforming the phone stated to update automatically
Not sure if it had anything to do with the recent update but phone keeps locking up at random times and only way to reset is holding volume down and power
I've factory reset the device multiple times even taken the sd card out and tried the phone without reainatalling any apps etc but it STIlL locks up
I've even reflashed rhe stock firmware with Odin thinking it updated badly but still no joy
Any ideas please? It's driving me crazy not being able to use it


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dcV5M5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment