Thursday, September 22, 2016

Samsung galaxy s5 boot loops trying to uninstall Xposed Framework

Ok so in June 2016, I installed root on my galaxy s5. So I did a few stuff like change the charging sound and change the boot loop and other things. Soon then I got xposed framework and it worked! I got some modules and it was great. Soon then my Snapchat stopped working. I would log in but it didn't work. So I checked why and it was because I either had root or xposed framework. So I tried uninstalling xposed framework and my phone bricked. Luckily I had a backup I installed another uninstaller. Zip and it still bricked! So what's wrong? My phone has armv7 and I got the right uninstalled but it didn't work. So is there a fix or am I stuck with framework forever? Please help. :( Why is it that Samsung devices boot loop after trying to uninstall it? How can I fix this?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cxXVsK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment