Thursday, September 1, 2016

screen unlocker

Any .apk or .zip I can flash that will allow me to have the Fallout terminal lock screen as my lock screen. When you access a locked terminal it has all that random strings of letters, number, symbols and words and you select the password out of that. When I awake my lg g3 running newest CM13 nightly I want to swipe and it open a screen exactly like on the terminal and have to select my password that I have chosen to be my password. Of course with the audio of the terminal in the game too when opening it, all the random strings appearing, selecting the wrong password , selecting the correct password. I would like it to be an option in the lock screen menu though so I can easily switch from it to a pin or just swipe or no lock screen at all and then back to fallout terminal as I please. Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bGQRfR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment