Saturday, September 3, 2016

Sd card issue

I was running Marshmallow on my android one phone, adopted my 32gb sd card as internal storage and it was working fine. But after few months my phone started to hang and restart frequently. Yesterday my phone got stuck again and I tried to restart, but it didn't. When I tried to switch on, it showed "optimizing apps 4 of 88" and once the 88 is completed it started to optimize everything once again and it was happening continuosly and my phone never switched on.

So I went to Micromax service center and explained to problem to them, they said some internal files might be corrupted and os needs to be changed and since they had only lollipop os they asked me whether to install lollipop and I said ok. Now my phone is running lollipop os and it is working fine. It is detecting my sd card(same sd card which i used in marshmallow), I am able to see it in Settings-> Storages and it seems like it already formatted my sd card because it showed 28 gb of free space but I had lot of files in my sd card.

But when I open camera it shows "Please insert an sd card" and when I try to download any file it shows "No Sd card found". I dont know what the problem is.. I tried to read the sd card from my computer using card reader, but my computer is not detecting the sd card. How can i make use of this sd card again.. or is it only be used in marshmallow..?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ced5lM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment