Friday, September 2, 2016

Using QFIL for hard brick recovery

I bricked it again.

Make a long story short, I don't have access to an sdcard writer right now. Has anyone used (or know about) QFIL, which is the tool to flash the recovery image? The phone in qdloader 9008 mode is detected by qfil.

I could attempt to do the xml by hand (most of the information I'm pretty sure is in the partition table in the image) but I'm not that good and so who knows how many attempts it would take, and I think I'd probably be able to procure an sdcard writer somehow before I got it to work.

I also have no idea what to do regarding e.g. patch0.xml and rawprogram0.xml.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Has anyone used this tool?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bS2jj2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment