Saturday, September 3, 2016

Which radio is this?

From my research it seems to be similar to the ownice c300. It is running android 4.4.4. It lists having a quad core processor, but cpu-z shows it as having a Cortex A7 1ghz running on two cores. It says two cores are turned off.

Is there anyway to update this, change the launcher to a joying or malaysk style launcher? I cant figure out how to remove apps once added to the home screen, and I cant remove the big widget. It is also difficult to go into settings menus as the language changes to chinese. I cant figure out how to get to recovery either.It is pretty quick. It boots very fast. most apps except for google play music work pretty well.

I can't find much information about the mcu or how to update it.







I can't remove this widget or any app icons on other pages.



from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bZ6FW9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment