Thursday, April 28, 2016

Overview Custom Roms for LTE Version

Hey dudes,

i´m interested in buying a nexus 9 lte.
I want to buy the n9, because it has a lte modem and custom roms.
But i can not decide if a rom supports also the lte version.

Can anyone help me to find a lte supported custom rom?
I know cyanogenmod supports it.
But i miss a little fit set of features in cm, so i´m looking for cm based roms.
the most important feature i miss on cm is the fast unlock from lockscreen.

I also think about to compile my own version of a custom rom.
So like, i use the cm lte sources and the additional sources from a supported rom, but i have no idea if this could work.
Also i think about to implement the drivers for lte. But i think this is not all i have to do.
Can anyone help me and give me some tipps.

thx a lot.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1rk2kUD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment