Sunday, August 28, 2016

Meizu m2 (mini) got stuck in bootloop, after editing the build.prop file in system.

Hello friends,
I need your help. I am having a meizu m2 (mini) running on android 5.1.1 with flyme 5.1.6.OG which I have rooted yesterday with kingoroot desktop app and after that I have edited the file build.prop with Es file explorer (as rooted) by changing "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1" to "qemu.hw.mainkeys=0" to introduce softkeys, but after rebooting, the fone stuck in the bootloop as shown only flyme icon revolving in the screen. Then I tried to flash stock of flyme 4.5.4I by pressing volume up+power, connecting to the computer through recovery, it was also successful;, but again stuck in the bootloop. Please help, tell me a way to get the phone back to normal. I don't have the original untouched buil.prop file. Please show me a way to get the phone back to normal.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bT5Wc7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment