Monday, August 29, 2016

Rooting Casio G'zOne

Hello, everyone.

I'm completely new to Android phones, and am honestly fairly unimpressed. For the last 24 hours, I've been trying to find a guide or programme that will actually work, with this phone. It seems, though, that either none exist or they're hiding in parts of the internet that I wouldn't think to look.
Even after browsing through this site, every thread about the phone seems to go unanswered or be a completely different topic. At this point, I'm wondering if it is even possible to root this phone, at all.
All I'm interested in doing is moving apps [that the developer decided to not let people move] to the sd card, but every method of rooting that I have tried has failed.
At this point, I'm wondering if it's an issue with the phone, itself. It's old - It use to be my step-father's, and I think he used it for a couple of years or so - but my [dumb]phone called it quits, after six years of abuse, and I needed a replacement that can last at least a year.

From what I can tell, the best way to root a phone is by using SDK and ADB. I've gone through seven-eight 'guides' on how to do this, but I think the issue isn't me doing things wrong. I have everything installed that needs to be, but `adb devices` returns an empty list.


Any help would really be appreciated. This isn't an emergency, but being able to fix the problem would restore some of my faith in Android. :P


Phone Info:
Model Number:
C771
Baseband Version:
1
Kernel Version:
1.6.35.7-perf
ncmc@ncmc #1
Build Number:
C771M150
Hardware Version:
1.1


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c15M0H
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment