Monday, August 29, 2016

APPs crashing? (Tsum Tsum, Fly GPS)

Anyone having trouble with some apps crashing? I am having trouble with the Tsum Tsum app and Fly GPS.

1. Tsum Tsum gets hung up on one of two places. One is when loading it will get to the screen that says "Checking for LINE announcements...." and it will just stay on that screen forever. I can force close it, and other times it will get beyond this screen, then ask for you to login with LINE. Once I press to proceed with login, the app crashes and takes me back to the home screen.

2. Fly GPS, I have Mock Locations enabled. Once choosing the GPS location and running, Fly GPS will crash and take me to the home screen.

I find it funny that these apps don't work, then are working perfectly fine on my S7 Edge (Android 6.0.1)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2carUrH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment