Sunday, August 28, 2016

Samsung note 5 stuck in a boot loop

Hello,
I am a noob... My note 5 went into boot loop several days after installing Avira (after the last update my phone said I had a virus... I should have known better)... I have spent many days researching and trying different things... most advice came from XDA so I joined. I have learned a lot but still have no success.

Samsung says I need a new phone... the local store took out the battery with no luck... They said its a gonner. Really??

I can get the phone into download and have it talk to my PC, but that is it... I cannot get into recovery or reset the phone
I was able to downgrade to OK3 using odin and passed, but still boot loop
I have purchased software to recover data, but FRP has blocked it
I have tried many different ways to remove FRP, but all have failed... I don't think I ever put this phone in debugging mode so I think that is why the other things have failed.

Is there anything I can do? Can you point me in the right direction (as long as it is not the trash can)
Please help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bT4UNl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment