Friday, September 23, 2016

Drivers installed but can't fastboot

Hi all,

I have the fastboot drivers correctly installed as far as I can tell (using the modified android_winusb.inf inserted into the Google driver) and have successfully rebooted the phone into bootloader mode via ADB, and also via VolUp + plugging in USB.







Unfortunately I still get the above. No response to 'fastboot devices' and just '<waiting for device>' to any other command. It's pretty lame and I've been messing around with this for hours. Any ideas?

I have also tried:

>turning on "Allow OEM unlock" in developer options
>trying other drivers such as these ones:

>Tried this on a Windows 7 machine... same deal.

Done extensive google searching but turned up no other examples of this happening that weren't caused by drivers not being installed - which I have done correctly according to all of these posts.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d97m42
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment