Friday, September 23, 2016

Marshmallow smart phone with fairly long battery life

Hi guys,
I'm desperately looking for new phone as my ZTE Blade S6 battery dies within half day after full charge. I bet, except of usage of the phone, the overheating Wi-Fi caused the most damage while I played PoGo. Battery swap is an option but lack of marshmallow update and custom roms force me to consider more popular brands now. I'm using UK giffgaff and I may go for Desire 530 or Xperia XA with 6 months deal as they seems to be decent phones for the low price. But I'm still thinking about bigger battery capacity like Galaxy J5/A5 (2016) or even removable one with some LG device to benefit little more in long run. 5-5.2 screen is what I want to go for, marshmallow update is essential. Also let me know if you've got a clue about bootloader status for this phones (or any other worth my attention in UK stores). The UK O2 Xperia phones I've dealt with got non-unlockable bootloader. Z1 Compact, M4, M5 and E5 - they're all locked. I worry XA from giffgaff may be the same and it's just pain in the bottom to walk-around.
I don't mind to spend about £250 for new device or get up to 12 months monthly contract if you know some good deal. But cheaper decent mobile will do as I'm using it for internet browsing, texting and calling only. And may play PoGo occasionally until Systemless Xposed will pass SaftyNet ;)
Thanks in advance for all your help and suggestions.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cLOcOZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment