Saturday, September 24, 2016

[E6633] Can't enter recovery anymore

Hi,

I own a Xperia Z5 E6633 (dual) running rooted stock 32.1.A.1.185 ROM. TWRP 3.0.1 installed.

Yesterday, I reflash (without wiping data) E6633_32.1.A.1.185_R6C_Central Europe 1 Generic_1298-7210.ftf using flashtool. I just wanted to unroot it, to try another root method. Everything went fine, the phone is up and running without root access.
After that, I upgraded TWRP 3.0.2 on fastboot mode.

Now, I can't enter to recovery mode anymore ! I used to wait for the yellow light and pushed Vol+ to turn it amber, but this method doesn't work anymore, the light isn't showing at all.
I tried the 'adb reboot recovery' method, but it reboots normally without entering recovery...

Does anyone know what I have to do to get this yellow light back during bootup ?

Thank you in advance !!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dcVuyd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment