Saturday, September 24, 2016

New to the Note 3, wanting to know about what I can do with this.

More specifically, I have had the note 1, then the note 3 neo, And as some of us know, various phones have there little idiosyncrasies, ie; if one's firmware is updated to x.x.x you can't do such and such. In the past I spent hours looking through relevant forums and spent much time experimenting with my phones since the HTC HD2 Leo. I'm no Dev, but I am somewhat savvy. Now however, I don't have the time, had to replace the neo, (kindy glad, cause it doesn't have quite as much going for it.) because the modem quit, I think I know why, but it's so beat up now it was a little embarrassing to be seen in public with it. So now iI have the note 3 with 4.4.4. I want root, preferably without tripping knox, as it has not yet been tripped, howeever, not a deal breaker. I don't want to brick it, Almost did that too many times to the neo, And its no fun, takes too much time to fix. So can anyone tell me or point me to a thread that has good info on what I can do to this thing? I'm not as flash happy as I used to be, but I do like to and sometimes need to access features and capabilities that aren't always stock. Thanks in advance,

Cheers


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cPqIZF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment