Friday, April 1, 2016

EU ROM 1.60 Lollipop and battery performance

Just wanted to open a thread to see if anyone has optimized the fast drain of the battery with the 1.60 EU rom.

As for me I disabled G now and fixed as seen in other threads wifi on 2.4 ghz and limited connection to 3G (no LTE cause I do not need so big speed in downloading apps when I do not have wifi).

What I noticed is that with kitkat 4.4.3 the ink display was showing 4 days left , while after the update it shows 1 day and an half more or less.

It could be due to some apps I installed. Checked the percentage of use of each app and didn't notice anything strange.

As far as I understood the 1.99 RU rom has battery improvements, but I do not want to flash the phone cause it is always a risk(and I do not want to lose my warranty being the phone brand new).

Any hints on how to improve battery life?

BTW: today my yota apps have received updates through the playstore, so good! Hope to see a 1.99 EU or something similar too soon.

Cheers


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RuHHP8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment