Friday, April 1, 2016

fastboot flash system failed

Hi everybody,

I tried to comletely reset my phone by flashing the original cm-12.1-YOG4PAS3OH image with
Code:

fastboot -i 0x2b4c update YOG4PAS3OH.zip
.
Unfortunately it fails on sending the system img, I also tried to extract system.img and flash it directly:
Code:

>fastboot -i 0x2b4c flash system system.img
target reported max download size of 1610612736 bytes
erasing 'system'...
OKAY [  0.027s]
sending 'system' (1441031 KB)...
FAILED (data transfer failure (Unknown error))
finished. total time: 45.486s

My problem is that appearently the system partition is already erased and I can't boot back to my ROM (it just stays at the zuk logo).

Does anyone know why I can't flash the system.img (perhaps because of its size, its the biggest img in the zip)?
Alternatively I can still (and have) flash twrp and boot into it, but I don't have a working nandroid backup.
Does anyone have an out-of-the box CyanogenOS nandroid backup that I can try to recover from.

Any help is greatly appreciated :D

Greets
~ Mike


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1X4LC5E
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment