Friday, April 1, 2016

I accidently deleted everything on my phone including storage and os. Need help

Sorry if this particular incident has already happened to someone else, but I've tried searching for it but haven't had any luck finding the information I needed. I find people with similar problems, but the solution is to do "x" and the problem I have doesn't allow me to do "x" either.


So here's what is wrong with my phone.

I installed cm13 on it about 2 weeks ago, and some updates recently came out (like 3 or 4 days ago) and I decided to install them. After installing those updates I realized my battery was dying super fast, even when my phone is idle for a vast majority of the day. So I decided to reinstall the older version of cm13 that I had saved on my storage. I went into twrp and accidentally deleted everything in my storage and operating system.

This wouldn't be a problem if I my computer would recognize my phone, but it doesnt! So I can't even transfer files from my pc to my phone. Whenever I try to search for a fix, the solution is always the same. "go in to settings and enable developer options". Only problem is, I cant, because I dont have an os.


How can i transfer files onto my phone if my computer wont detect it?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qn2cD6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment