Thursday, July 28, 2016

HTC 10 m10h to US unlocked version (4g bands 2 and 4 support)

Hello, I've already seen a few post about this but I opened this one to be a little more specific about my case and probably many more.

I have the HTC 10 m10h internacional versión which does not brings support to US and South American LTE bands (2 and 4 in my case) .

The hardware on the phones for what I've searched it's the same on international and us version, so in theory it would be possible to modify the radios on the phone to abilitate these bands, but it's easier said than done.

I haven't been able to see someone that succeed on this, and other treads talk about carriers on the US version that is not what I'm looking for.

Did anyone was able to modify this? And if so could explain the process.

Thank you:cool:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ai9HGr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment