Sunday, July 31, 2016

Audio issue, please help

Hello to everybody, thanks for reading.
I will start with facts: on one hand, i have my desktop pc connected via hdmi to my tv, whose analog audio output is connected to my speakers. On the other hand, i also have a Chromecast 2 connected to the tv.
So in both cases, audio output is the same, BUT sounds different (and here's the issue).

For example, when i play anything (netflix, Spotify) through my computer, sound is fine, perfect. But when i do it via Chromecast through my android phone apps, sound is definitely worse: louder and a little bit distorted, like noisier.

I guess that the difference should be on Chromecast or phone audio driver (apparently working worse than pc drivers). But i don't even know if phone's audio is relevant here or not.

What do you think? What can i do? Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aD8CKD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment