Friday, July 29, 2016

Official CM13 crashing on wifi connection (Nightly 29-07)

Dear XDA members,

I'm sorry for posting in this section, but since I'm new to the scene I can't post questions or topics in the appropriate section. So sorry for my noobyness.. :D

Anyway I installed the new CM13 Nightly today. It is working great and even got the storage bug (gallery crash) fixed by removing the line ro.sdcardfs.enabled=true from build.prop (hint for anyone else needing this fix ;) ). However I've found a bug that was stopping me from using CM13 in the first place, it was rebooting my device everytime it started up and connected to wifi... Whenever I connect to my Apple Airport Extreme the device crashes and reboots (just like the gallery bug). It is an older model Airport Extreme (the 802.11n version, so no ac wifi). It doesn't happen on the other router installed here, which is a Comtrend.

Could someone tell me where and how I report this bug or maybe even how to fix it? I haven't seen anyone else post it on the forums and it doesn't happen on OxygenOS or pre-official releases of CM13 based roms.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aQF35w
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment