Friday, July 29, 2016

Huawei p8 "no os installed" please help to fix!:)

Hy guys!I have huawei p8(gra-l09) , and i had android 6.0 marshmallow with emui 4.0 , and i want to install xposed framework but i cant and i deleted the os and i want to install emui 3.1 with lolipopp android from twrp but i cant install the zip first i tried with the stock emui 3.1 rom but the twrp didnt show anything after i sayd okey i install the 4.0 emui with 6.0 android just please work my phone again then the twrp see the zip file but after trying to install say that error:"Could not fint META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary in the zip file.I try to install the os with sideload but its say sideload is a not command and get me to the adb help , and i try to install the os with extract the zip dload folder and place it to my phone but i cant go to the update mode(volume down , volume up) beacuse i have twrp..And im soo sad beacuse i cant use my phone 1 day ago im a patient man but i suck that.Any idea how to fix?Please help me , sorry for terrible english but i try to do the best.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2akAQIN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment