Friday, July 29, 2016

Small Business Hacked, Also Criminal Stalking, Please Advise ZTE Android

Most articles are about hacking and my intent is to setup a full defense to my business that is thoroughly hacked through a pernicious hacking of all texts, phones and pc displays.

There is isatap adapter on pcs, system preferences moved and lost on macs, remote shutdown, extension of battery life and monitoring.

This has to do with a circumstances I won't go into but there is a criminal suspected of jealous stalking and tampering.

There is a ZTE maven phone with clients calling from as long as 7-1/2 years and they expect to text, and call without being surveilled or even the phone just being shut down or even worse a physical stalking as soon as I turn it on or have it around.

What are the options to 1) get rooted startup scripts and packages off my phone and 2) trap data about the individuals suspected please.

My first priority is to get phone function back. I have master reset as much as 10 x a day and even on different sim and phone there is still a changing or spoofing of apps within 10 minutes. One app had a whopping 238 permissions added to it including finding out what car speed you are at and so forth. Please help!

I am technical just not too techie with android yet. I do need my business back there is almost total financial ruin and damages, financial and beyond please.

Thank you.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2alsjTZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment