Wednesday, March 30, 2016

OnePlus just hard-bricked my device and don't give a ____.

Hello xda members, yes you heard right, OnePlus bricked my device, did you had a problem with the OnePlus support too?
Here's a sum up what happened:
> I buyed the one in january 2015
> batterylife on Cyanogen OS was terrible, so I switched like many other users to custom roms
> the batterylife was better, but not good not bad, normal
> many users are saying that Oxygen OS has amazing battery life
> so i searched and found out that there isn't an official flashable version, i found out that the support flash it by every user manually with a remote session
> so i contacted the support, made a meeting
> the support was nice, but then...
> 12pm (est) on monday 28.03.16
> the remote session started, there standed that it will get recorded on my windows vista pc(does anyone know where? i dont find it, but i have the chat between me and the tecnicer, see the attached file
> the technicer installed drivers and flashed afaik per adb, but it dont found my device, he did something with drivers and said i need to reboot my pc
> i did it
> still dont work
> my phone was ok
> so he used a chinese tool
> then he wrote he's very sorry and that my device has a hardware issue and that he will send me to their RMA/RRR(he wrote both, its afaik the devicechange support)
> I was sad looked to my phone: dead, hardbrick, idk how, he just hardbricked it, but ok its not full dead just hardbrick, its able to fix(i found athread on xda, but the problem is that my device got bricked by flashing oxygen OS, so I think I need to give my device to the support, they need to fix what they did)
>I was only sad, not angry, he did his best, so i waited for an email from the support
> I got one with my adress and they asked if its true
> it's #sotrue
> after 2 days i still didn't got an email, so i am now angry af
> many of you are thinking now 'just chill dude they are humans too and you are not the only one which need the device change support, but guys, you need to know that this guys which need the support to droped for example their device in water and want that 1+ fix it, but i didnt dropped it and didnt bricked it, so oneplus need to care about me, its their fault, but they still dont answered after 2 days, guys i need my device, they know that i am angry because they bricked my device, ok 12 hours before i get an answer is ok they are humans too, but not 2 damn days, they bricked my device, not I.

I dont wanna hate against oneplus, i just write this because i am very angry that THEY bricked my device and don't give a ****, that's not a good support!!
so please dont remove this thread admins, if something is not ok contact me i will edit it
Had you guys a problem with the support too? Write it and vote in the survey!

Attached Files
File Type: txt 1+brickedmydevice.txt - [Click for QR Code] (3.4 KB)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1q3eq4f
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment