Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Recovery mode Question

I'm trying to get my phone able to load custom ROMs but failing miserably. But my failure is not the topic of this thread (I'm just mentioning it so maybe someone nice will help me as I have hit a roadblock).

During this process I had to go back to full stock. So, I Re-locked my phone, and installed the latest RUU from the htc downloads page.

Phone I have is the model CWS__001 from ATT. The phone is back to full stock with it saying "Re-locked/S-ON/etc." on the bootloader screen

Before when I was on firmware 1.32.502.xx I could go into recovery mode and there would be options to flash from sd card or internal memory.

Now I am on firmware 2.11.502.18 and whenever I go into recovery mode, I get a ! in a triangle on a phone drawing with the words "Updating in progress... Do not turn off phone" Then after about three minutes or so, the phone reboots. And I go back to my home screen.

Did they change something recently that I can't flash a zip using recovery mode in firmware 2.11.502.18?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1M1dJlE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment