Wednesday, March 30, 2016

WiFi networks in quick settings disappeared

My setup at home includes having a main router and a repeater so I am frequently having switching networks. However, recently for no reason in the drop down under wifi in the quick settings it says "no saved networks available". Therefore I have to click more settings and do it there. Although this may not be a major issue it is just very unclear to me as to why this has happened - I cannot think of anything I have done to cause this.

The attached image shows what I see and yes, I do have a layer applied (not that it should have anything to do with it) but that was applied long before this occurred. I have tried removing it and the result wasn't any different.

Anyone know what could be the issue?
Attachment 3702111

Sent from Tapatalk on the OPX

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: uploadfromtaptalk1459372140753.jpg Views: N/A Size: 22.0 KB ID: 3702111  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1q3evor
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment