Thursday, April 28, 2016

[BROKEN?] bootloop every reboot :(

Hi!


I am getting crazy because I cannot understand the reason about this weird behavior.


This morning I got stuck in bootloop (rom pure nexus).


I tried a dirty flash but it didn't work so I made a data factory reset and flashed it again. I had some weird stuff like Bluetooth errors and so on. I restarted the phone and again I got stuck in bootloop.


So I flashed different rom by USB OTG (e.g. Bliss Rom, BEnzo Rom) and the problems are more or less the same: I flash the rom, I boot the rom and I get weird errors (e.g., I cannot use Titanium Backup) and if I restart the phone I got stuck in bootloop.


What is going on? Is it possible I have problem with the internal SD Card?


Thank you


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1N2a9rX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment