Friday, July 29, 2016

LG G3 locked out!




Alright. So I've experienced this problem twice and the first time it happened was right after I backed up my rom in TWRP so I restored my backup, turned off the password and kept it that way for a day before turning it (the password) back on.

This time I hadn't backed up my phone since then and I got locked out again. I erased the backup, backed up the locked out rom and reset my phone. Now, I've got apps like kik and steam along with my texting app on that backup and I don't want to loose any of the data. Is there anyway I can bypass this message? I've got twrp, root access and xposed framework if that is required.

Also note that I DO know my backup password along with my Google account info and it shows it as incorrect, so please don't tell me to enter my backup password or my Google account! [emoji4]

Please help :D Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aQFr43
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment