Friday, July 29, 2016

Please help me get this thing upgraded

Howdy,

So, I have a Toshiba AT200 tablet that uses android 4.0.3 and I'm disabled currently jumping through all the hoops for SSI. In the meantime I been using the usertesting app to make enough money to cover my rent & internet barely. Trouble is, they just discontinued support for android versions older than 5.0 so I need to upgrade it to android 5 or 6. Since I have no real clue how to do much of anything on android other than install and run stuff from the play store, I called Toshiba for help and was told that they don't offer a manufacturer update to higher android versions but that I could easily google an unofficial one that is completely legal.

Well, after the last 5 hours of trying, 3 system crashes, 21 removals of trojans by windows defender and malwarebytes, and I-have-no-idea how many 'surveys' & 'offers' completions trying to unlock downloads; I STILL don't have a working upgrade.

PLEASE help me! I need this done to continue earning enough money to pay my rent & internet.
Thanks,
Robert


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2a65k2I
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment