Sunday, September 25, 2016

Any indian user found success with Jio Sim?

I know xt1033 is not 4G compatible device and Reliance Jio is a pure 4G network (it doesn't support 3g and 2g). There are many guides on internet describing the methods of spoofing jio 4g to use in moto g 1st gen, moto e first gen, redmi 1s and many other 3g devices. But none of them is working for me. I received the barcode successfully by old app method and got the sim. but can't get the network. It just display emergency calls only. Customer care executive said sim is activated. i tried many network switcher apps including xposed modules xorware 2g/3g/4g switcher and gravity box. But i can't get signal because xt1033 is not 4g supported. I know this is almost impossible but curiosity and desperation you know! ;) Please do tell me your experience as xda users are usually more credible than other tech sites. And don't tell me to get a 4g device or JioFi as I am loving my phone.
.
XT1033, Rooted, twrp 3.something, cm13 with hurtsky valkyrie L4


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ctONBT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment