Sunday, September 25, 2016

Requesting operating system backup from the device huawei gr3 (tag-l13) telcel mexico

PUEBLA, MEXICO, AUGUST 25, 2016
HELLO, GOOD EVENING, FORUM:

I hope someone can help me in this.

I bought this phone HUAWEI GR3 TAG-L13 TELCEL branded from my country, México, in a monthly plan, which I think is engaging.

It seems to me an excellent device, of course, with some deficiencies, but in attempting to root with SuperSu I left it in an eternal bootloop.

Tried, unsuccessfully, remove it from that state by several methods. I looked up, like many other users, as I saw on Google, tirelessly for many days without getting any method...

The official website of Huawei does not offer any firmware for this device in the country and telephone carrier; there is simply NO official firmware for it!, only the OPEN SOURCE, on which is must compile the firmware, knowledge that the user basic not have about the topic. As a result it is impossible to reinstall the operating system specific for this device, not until Huawei releases compiled firmware (UPDATE.APP, UPDATE.ZIP).

In the end, I resorted to the method described in this post: http://ift.tt/2cvRvf5

This method really works, I have recovered my device and operate, although under the operating system of the carrier TIM (the only download found, as explained in the post mentioned, but is for the specific device TAG-L22, being my own TAG-L13 device operated by Telcel); However, I am determined to fully restore my device to use the functions [IMEI and SIM non-operating loss] and [plan] benefits of my carrier.

I have not resorted to my carrier's Service Center for obvious reasons.

So I cometo this forum, of which I hope to get some help, this consisting of that any user of this service have the same device in Mexico and have make a back or attempt to successfully backup your operating system HUAWEI GR3 (TAG-L13) (TELCEL MEXICO - C17B103) ANDROID 5.1, EMUI3.1 [which must be and it has left the factory, i.e. without modifications, or make a previously hard reset], It is required to install recovery Team Win Recovery Project, TWRP, (explained in the same post linked above) and make a TWRP backup or the method Online Nandroid.
NOTE:
If you want to ROOT the device, BE CAREFUL:
SuperSu caused the problem of bootloop on my device, by that, alternatively, install the root of KingRoot_4.9.6_APKTrunk.apk to the device if necessary, or find any other method in Google, and must BE CAREFUL with this part, to avoid the dreaded bug bootloop. For this reason I RECOMMEND STRONGLY to TWRP INSTALL and perform the corresponding BACKUP BEFORE performing any other operation on the device, if is arrived at require reinstalling the same for any problems, included this bootloop.

The objective of this request is that user who has made or makes the suggested backup or have full operating system intact to raise that much-needed support from the operating system to this forum to do the recovery of my device.

I have found these ways to create a file update.zip to flash the operating system suitable to my device; therefore I require this endorsement, which motivates me to write this request to the Forum, waiting for any possible help.

I am infinitely grateful first attention to this request, and of course, the positive response to it; and reward to the possible favorable support of Forum, I commit myself to upload it this .zip file with the corresponding guidelines or referrals for help from someone who had the same problem.

Thank you sincerely.

BFEWorks

P.D.: Have uploaded or will upload this request to others forums in hopes of a prompt solution. I offer an apology for my bad English.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d8BWrX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment