Sunday, September 25, 2016

Rooted A1 won't boot up

Hey guys. I have a rooted Canvas A1 on CM13 latest nightlies with TWRP recovery installed. It was working fine with the occasional bugs which went away when I reflashed the rom. A few days back I dropped my phone and it rebooted. Now when the phone's battery dies or if I reboot it, the screen brightens up for around 20 seconds and then goes off and this is repeated. Sometimes the Micromax logo comes on but the screen looks yellowish in colour but it boots up. When I press Power button+Vol Up it takes me to all the booting options and I can navigate between them. But if I click Vol Down, the screen freezes and the above brightening of screen problem continues(Basically I can't access recovery). Please help me guys I can't do anything and am currently on a Samsung Core2.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dqLKgh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment