Tuesday, March 29, 2016

any roms and exposed firework for my SM-815

hi
I apologize for my post , but I can not find anything for this my beautiful tablet
I have a samsung galaxy tab s2 LTE italian version SM-T815 . is not OJ4 because is italy version (i just try to install DEODEX OJ4 but the tablet dont start :( ..

I 'm trying to start Xposed , io installed Xposed installer .. all works, but I can not find the framework files for .

Who can help me?

I after I have another question , I have to install Xposed framework used in TWRP recovery ?

I mount the original firmware version Italian ... version 5.0.2, and i have a cwautoroot using by odin (for root)

I can not seem to find anything for that .. no custom rom :(

Thanks to all for your help


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1PE9M0G
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment