Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Set minimum CPU frequency but only when playing audio. Possible?

I have a GT-I9505 with this ROM and stock kernel. I noticed when I'm listening to music with the screen off the audio stutters sometimes when minimum CPU frequency is set to the lowest value of 384MHz. The stuttering is completely gone when I increase the min frequency to 594MHz in Kernel Adiutor. But from my understanding, increasing the minimum frequency may have a negative impact on battery life. Therefore I would like to only have it increase when I'm listening to music. Is it possible to control minimum CPU frequency in Tasker for example? Maybe I could create some profile which changes it when I open/close spotify or connect/disconnect headphones or something? Any ideas?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1PE9KWT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment