Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Letv X800 EU version Youtube problem

Hi,

Recently I buy a Letv x800 from e-fox (the European version) and I'm very satisfied, but the Youtube app that came in system apps, don't update, and are a very old version.

I can't remove app from playstore, nether in apps configuration. Manual upgrade, via apk-mirror also don't work.

So, I try uninstall via adb shell (pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.youtube), and partial work!
The youtube disappear, but when I try install with google store, give me an error 504.

Manual install in adb mode, I get:
pm install /sdcard/Download/youtube2.apk
Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_ALREADY_EXISTS]

pm install -r /sdcard/Download/youtube2.apk
Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_VERSION_DOWNGRADE]

pm install -r -d /sdcard/Download/youtube2.apk
Failure [INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_INCONSISTENT_CERTIFICATES]

I can't install a new version of Youtube app... and in configurations->apps there are the youtube in the last position indicated: "not installed"

I try reinstall de existing apk (in /system/priv-app/Youtube/youtube.apk) but without success.


How can I get back the youtube in my Letv???
I will need root my smartphone? I'm afraid to brick them...


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/292TEci
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment