Thursday, June 30, 2016

Debug USB doesn't work! I can only charge the phone with USB! HELP!

Hello everyone, until two days ago connecting the mate7 via USB, the menu asks me whether to allow USB debugging and other options, and I put the single charge option when connected via usb I thought it was a pre-selection, as happened every time I linked it but Now I can not connect via uSB memory !! Hi Suite doesn't work.. laptops (one with Win7 and the other with win 10) don't see the phone. I can just plug in the cable, charge only and can not activate the menu where the mass storage and more.. I looked in the settings and I also enabled the developer options and despite having turned on and off several times nothing happens. It remains only ever being charged. Even HiSuite says device offline. Does anyone know I indicate that steps should I follow through?
Thanks for you help! :fingers-crossed:
Android version is 4.4.2 with EMUI 3.0 and firmware B137


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29gfE8N
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment