Tuesday, June 28, 2016

dual sim and contact groups

Since yesterday I'm the proud owner of an OP3.
Today I have inserted the 2nd sim for all my business call, but this is where the questions starts raising

I thought it was just 'normal' the create contact groups and have the phone automatically pick sim 1 or 2 based on the contact group a contact is in.

So this brings me to 2 main questions I have:
- Is it possible to set-up contact groups? (I can see the options within the contacts app)
- Is it possible to have an automatic profile for contact using sim 1 or sim 2?
- (is it also possible to send all contact over sim 2 based on the app where the phone numbers are in? For business purposes I use Good for Enterprise for mail and contacts. It would be awesome to select a contact in this app and to dail the number over sim 2)

Thank you


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/290IgNK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment