Thursday, June 30, 2016

Apps in SD dissappear

Hi. I'm running echoerom and Ael kernel. Yesterday I was watching YouTube and playing a game in my phone (using YouTube play background in xposed) and suddenly the phone restarted itself. After that all my apps in the sd dissappear but the Grey icons are still in the home screen.

I delete one of them and downloaded again but when I try it to move it to the sd it says "there's not enough space" despite I have 50gb free.

How can I fix this? I have thinking in go back to stock and no root my phone, I'm pretty tired of this problem with the sd.

Btw before that I downloaded an app called xinternalsd but I delete because I didn't know how to use it.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2994WNO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment