Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Orientation Sensor / Marshmallow not working

So I bought a note 4 off ebay & as the title reads the orientation sensor isnt working ( expect camera app works fine , every other app doesnt recognize rotation )

Yes rotation is enabled .... / I wiped cache made factory reset nothing worked.
I downgraded to kitkat by flashing old factory image with odin & everything works fine atm....

I will try doing the ota myself & see if the problem persists ... ( the sensor must be fine because it works on kitkat & on the camera app )

This is very dissapointing since I wanted to keep marshmallow for its dose feature ... but no landscape mode on a almost 6 inch display is a no go xD ....

If anyone experienced smth similar pls let me know if you foudn a solution.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/291HQtj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment